Are you aware that dental bonding treatments can shield your teeth without completely sealing them off from the world, as dental veneers and crowns seek to do? Instead, consider trying dental bonding treatments.
Create an improved oral health identity with dental bonding. If your oral health care requires dental bonding, remember the following:
– In certain situations, dental bonding can even be used to help corrected minor misshapen or incorrectly spaced teeth.
– Typically, dental bonding treatments can last over a decade.
– Treatments such as dental bonding are used to mimic the look of your natural teeth.
– Traditional, dental bonding can be used as dental fillings to repair cavities and provide a tooth-colored filling that blends seamlessly with your natural tooth shade.
– Dental bonding uses resin or porcelain materials that are both safe and effective.
– In order to help restore damage to your teeth in a variety of ways, including covering up stains and discolorations, dental bonding can be used.
No matter which cosmetic dentistry service you choose, the real importance is the oral health benefits it can provide. If you would like Dr. Larry Hemby and our team at Southport Dental to bring you in for an oral exam to determine which treatment is best for you, please contact our dentist office in Southport, North Carolina, by calling us at 910-457-5026. Let us help you achieve a healthy smile!